[cups.development] [RFE] STR #2959: Add lpadmin the ability to remove a printer attribute

Opher Shachar ophers at ladpc.co.il
Sun Sep 28 08:19:22 PDT 2008

Hello,
I would like to suggest adding to 'lpadmin' the option to remove a printer
attribute.
For example, as documented I can add a server side default page-top
option:

   lpadmin -p MyPrinter -opage-top-default=24

But there is no way to remove this option with lpadmin.
(To do that I use 'system-config-printer' GUI utility on my RedHat box)

Regards,
Opher Shachar.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2959
Version:  -feature