[cups.development] [RFE] STR #3294: modification for rastertolable to support SATO label printers

Johannes Feigl johannes.feigl at aon.at
Sat Aug 22 13:04:59 PDT 2009

Hello,

I use 3 diffent types of SATO label printers.
(see http://www.satoeurope.com/en/products/prod_printers.html)
Yesterday i discovered, that there is support for Zebra printers with
Cups.

So I checked rastertolable.c and found out, the support for SATO printers
can be done easily too.

I already modified the rastertolable.c and printed the testpage of Cups.
There is still a lot of work to be done (setup of darkness, size, speed,
etc).

when i'm finished would you add my patch and PPD-file for Cups to the
source?

BR, Johannes

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3294
Version:  -feature