[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #3301: Web Interface: No Cancel or Back buttons

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 04:39:32 PDT 2009

If I go into a settings screen of a printer (like "Set Default Options"),
there is no "Cancel" or "Back" button (and also not the print queue name
shown as link). If I use the "Back" button of the browser to cancel the
settings screen the browser always asks whether I want to resend the
information needed to display that page. This is very ugly and a bad user
interface.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3301
Version: 1.4-current