[cups.development] [RFE] STR #3441: saved jobs after disconnect client from server, when printer was OFF

Stefan Koch stefan_koch at gmx.net
Sat Dec 5 12:51:09 PST 2009

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

Some time ago, I used an Router from ASUS with debian installed on a USB
Stick. The printing with an cups-raw driver was to time-consuming on this
small device with samall CPU. (It could be that I understand something
else than you... under RAW)

When using the hp-driver on the client, too. The client's CPU must
calculate...

But is it possible to use the "?waitjob=no" option or the client.conf
without a RAW printer, independent of RAW or not RAW?

Thanks...

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3441
Version:  -feature
Fix Version: Will Not Fix