[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #3425: PreserveJobFiles parameter

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Dec 17 12:41:19 PST 2009

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

The IPP spec requires that the job object be preserved long enough for a
client to see that the job has completed - at least several seconds.

So instead of deleting the job in cupsdSetJobState(), we delete it in
cupsdCheckJobs() which is called from the main loop approximately every 10
seconds.

If the jobs are not disappearing after 10 seconds, please attach an
error_log file with debug logging enabled - the jobs *did* go away for me.

Fix Version: 1.5-current (r8904)