[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #3425: PreserveJobFiles parameter

Jiri Popelka jpopelka at redhat.com
Mon Dec 21 03:35:32 PST 2009

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

make check PASSes all tests.

Yes, the r8927 commit is fixing the condition and therefore the crash.
But my initial problem (the job files are not deleted when I try to purge
job(s)) is still there.
I'm trying the top-of-tree 1.4.x and when I create a queue, print test
page and delete (which invokes cupsdCancelJobs(purge=true)) the queue, the
test page job file is left in /var/spool/cups.
I had thought that it is so because you removed cupsdDeleteJob() from
cupsdSetJobState().
You say that instead of deleting the job in cupsdSetJobState(), we delete
it in cupsdCheckJobs(), but I can't find where exactly.
Maybe I'm still missing something and wasting your time.

Fix Version: 1.5-current (r8904)