How do I get page-set added into a PPD file?

Brett Ussher breusshe at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:23:35 PST 2009

Trying to extend the PPD for my printer.  I found a nice little lp option called "page-set" that does what I need.  I'm trying to add Manual Duplexing to my PPD file so I can just create two queues:

Printer-EvenPages
Printer-OddPages

It would make the task of manual duplexing a bit faster rather than hunting down the options inside of applications.  Anyhow.  Can't figure out how to add this functionality to the PPD.  I found a webpage that seems to show all the other settings, such as Attributes, Duplex, etc., but, no page-set.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks.