Release job from queue

John Seth waaaze at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 05:50:41 PST 2009

Hello! :)

I'm developing a C program that will manage user quotas. I've been stuck with this problem on the past days and as easy as it appears to be, I couldn't manage to resolve it nor finding any information on google or here.
All the jobs on the queue stay on hold for default and I'm trying to 'unpause' the job. How can I do that?
I've tried cupsPrintJob but it adds other helded job on the queue. I've been trying to see how I can change the job IPP_STATE but I couldn't find the answer.

I suppose it should be really easy. How can I do it?

Thanks in adavance.

John Seth