Windows Driver Update

Ryan Holliday rholliday at bcssi.com
Wed Mar 4 08:34:07 PST 2009

Hello,

We downloaded the current source code for CUPS Windows Driver 6 added some code allow the client to modify the classification banner of the print job using the “job-sheets” print option. This assumes the “Classification” and “ClassifyOverride Yes” is set in the cupsd.conf file on the server. Also, we have some recommended changed to the cups6.ppd file to support duplex and color printers that are installed on the print server.

I would like to release the source code back to the community. However, I am unsure of the process for updating the source. Do I just post a diff of the source files in this forum, or is there another process I’m missing.