overstrike printing

Bruce Korb bruce.korb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 07:58:57 PDT 2009

I hope this is the right forum.  If not, apologies in advance.
When I print from my browser, some software somewhere notices that
the lines are wider than the page.  Rather than wrap the line,
it very cleverly overlaps the line giving me this nice overstrike
font near the right margin.  Needless to say, I immediately recycle
the paper (still spoiling trees) and sit there flummoxed, wishing I
knew how to tell the software to stop being so clever.

There does not seem to be any related settings in either
Firefox or KBrowser, so I'm taking a guess at the printing software.

Is there anyone here got any hints?  Thank you.