data from stdin to filters.

sateesh sateeshalla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:25:51 PST 2009

Hi,

 In the filter rastertolabel argv[6] is NULL, it mean that print data is coming from the stdin. But the actual print data is stored in a d000xxx file in spool directory. filters are not getting the path to this spool file in argv[6].

 Can anyone tell me the print data flow from scheduler to filters, filters to backend. Is the print data is sent to filters through the argv[6] argument or through the stdin.

 In my case filters used are pstops -> pstoraster -> rastertolabel.

Thanks,
Sateesh.