[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3421: pstops might be misinterpreting *JobPatchFile PPD syntax

Chapman Flack ghost at anastigmatix.net
Thu Nov 19 07:57:32 PST 2009

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

I'll get my glasses checked, those colons are harder and harder to see.
Unforced error on my part, sorry.  If I use

*JobPatchFile 0: "/setpacking { pop //false setpacking } bind def "

it does work. (It goes in the file with %%BeginFeature: *JobPatchFile 1
instead of 0, but it works, which is the part I really cared about.)

Should my second wrong attempt, where I left the int completely off, maybe
have been dinged by cupstestppd? I.e., am I right that the int being
syntactically OptionKeyword doesn't make it optional in the sense of not
having to be there, and that the following nonterminal, InvocationValue,
can only occur "where there is an option keyword present"?  That's a tiny
point though.

Sorry for my hasty conclusion yesterday.
-Chap

Fix Version: None