I weant to copy the to be print in aseperate file.

sateesh sateesha at calsoftlabs.com
Thu Sep 24 23:58:20 PDT 2009

Hi,

  I need the the print data as it is, that mean with out applying any filter. In the function 'cupsdReadClient', cups getting the input data and copying it into a temporary file in the directory /var/spool/cups, but it is already modified to application/postscript form, but I need the data without any modification. In this case I am trying to print the bmp image. Can any one suggest a way to get the exact data I am sending to print(bmp data) in the backend or scheduler of cups.

  Some help is needed here. Please give your input.

Thanks,
Sateesh.