Compiling Raster Driver - missing lcupsimage

James Mackay james.mackay at innoviafilms.com
Thu Apr 29 07:21:12 PDT 2010

Hi,

Is typical, I managed to get this working shortly after posting this message.

The rastertodpl (http://www.5of5.com/) code is based on the rastertolabel filter that comes with CUPS. So I looked at the current drivers that come with CUPS and placed the rastertodpl.c file in the driver folder. I then had a look in the MAKEFILE and added rastertodpl everywhere that rastertopclx was so that it would be compiled and built when CUPS itself was compiled.

Once CUPS was rebuilt and installed everything was available to be used. This filter allows me to print to Datamax printers from CUPS.

Regards

James