[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #3640: No button under Utility tab on Print and Fax for PrintAlignmentPage key

Gladys Jane Destiny gladysjanedestiny at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:48:30 PDT 2010

I have included alignment page in one of my utilities under Print & Fax.
What i did is add the keyword PrintAlignmentPage in my PPD. Like below:
     *cupsFilter: "application/vnd.cups-command 0 /path/to/my/filter"
     *cupsCommands: "PrintAlignmentPage Clean PrintSelfTestPage
ReportLevels"

After re-adding my printer with my changes and check on Print and Fax (I
have clicked on Options & Supplies button and select the Utility tab) only
the Print Test Page button and Clean Print Heads button appears. Please see
attached file.

Please add the Print Alignment Page button when "PrintAlignmentPage" key
was added on PPD.