Need to hold the job programmatically whenprint job has arrived in Snow leopard

akbar akbarbasha at tataelxsi.co.in
Sat Aug 14 01:43:51 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your quick response.Please can you elaborate this "if you have a PDE that wants to enforce certain options, =
you'll need to set them in your PDE." a little bit.

How can I have PDE in my Snow Leopard machine.Whether I have to install any drivers or I have to write any code to generate PDE.

Please give me any links saying how to set the options in PDE.

Thanks,
Akbar