[cups.development] [RFE] STR #3651: US Ledger Paper Size Added

Melissa officemanager at sbcarch.com
Wed Aug 25 07:01:22 PDT 2010

Our office has an HP 9300 Deskjet printer which we use to print 11x17
pages.
Unfortunately, due to a recent upgrade to Mac OS X Snow Leopard, we are
unable to print page size 11x17 on this printer. I checked the HP Software
updates, and HP says that they no longer support this printer, and will not
be creating a driver compatible with Snow Leopard.

I would like to request a fix which would allow this printer to recognize,
and print this 11x17 pages.

We tried to create a custom size 11x17 following the options available on
Gutenprint v5.2.3. Unfortunately, even though it shows correctly in the
preview, the printer still prints it as an 8.5x11.

Thank you very much for all of the work that you do! It is hugely
appreciated!

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3651
Version:  -feature