How is backend authenticationsupposed towork ?

Christer Bernérus bernerus at chalmers.se
Fri Aug 27 08:18:03 PDT 2010

This was some time ago, but I'll have to bring the issue back up because I simply cannot get this to work.

The jobs get held with an "Authentication required",
and I can bring up the queue, click the resume button, and for some seconds the proxy says "Copying print data..." but the jobs get held again for the same reason, so, what are the tweaks needed to get this to work?
There are probably more people out there looking for this as I haven't found any recipe despite Googling for hours.

-- Christer