{trunk r9398} build error: ‘kDNSServiceFlagsShareConnection’ undeclared

pipitas pipitas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:39:27 PST 2010

Trying to compile current trunk (r9398) on Ubuntu Maverick, I did
"make clean && autoconf && ./configure && make"... which yielded this
result:

   [...]
   Linking libcups.so.2...
   Making all in test...
   Compiling ippserver.c...
   ippserver.c: In function ‘register_printer’:
   ippserver.c:3647: error: ‘kDNSServiceFlagsShareConnection’ undeclared
       (first use in this function)
   ippserver.c:3647: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
        once
   ippserver.c:3647: error: for each function it appears in.)
   make[1]: *** [ippserver.o] Error 1
   make: *** [all] Error 1

Is this a bug in the current code, or am I missing something?

Cheers & thanks,
pipitas