How to read the current job details suchas number of pages , copies

akbar akbarbasha at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Feb 2 06:47:22 PST 2010

Hi Michael,

I agree that just for printing we don't require the no of pages or the page count.
But my requirement is to get the no of pages and inform the user before printing.
So i need to fetch the no of pages before resuming the print job ( data like no of pages & Copies).
Appreciate your help on this.

Regards
Akbar