Snow Leopard printing error : /usr/libexec/cups/backend/lpd failed

akbar akbarbasha at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Feb 11 22:14:10 PST 2010

Hi,

I have installed Snow Leopard and added added my print queue with my IP Address.
After adding print Queue , I had given a print from Text Edit job is going to print Queue and after some time printer itself showing paused state and showing message  /usr/libexec/cups/backend/lpd failed in the printer queue.

I am not getting what might be the problem.

I found from some forums saying to install Rosetta in Snow Leopard may solve the print problems.I installed Rosettta but still its giving same message.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Akbar