are there any plans for this ?

christoph beyer christoph.beyer at desy.de
Fri Feb 12 02:57:19 PST 2010

Hi Helge,

thanks for the offer, I think I just need the foomatic stuff compiled and then printformats will work again. My main concern is the browsing issue though. Is there anyone on this list who can confirm that printers that are flaged with 'DenyUser / AllowUser' will not show up on the browsing lists of the client if the client in question is not allowed to print on that printer ?

cheers
christoph