multi tray

atze ott at abanet.ch
Mon Feb 15 07:35:13 PST 2010

> atze wrote:
>
> > hi,
> > I didn't find anything in the api - is it possible to switch the printer
> > tray within a printjob? Is there another way to do that? greets, andreas.
>
> Yes, but there is no CUPS API to do that. You need to insert the respective
> statements into the job data at the proper posotion(s), preferably just
> before the page where it is to get active.
>
> Helge

Helge, thank you for you fast answer. Just to fill in some missing gaps - If I want to print a pdf to different trays, I have to filter it to ps myself and then add the appropriate ps commands in the ps, right?

Somehow this didn't seem to work - am I missing something? Do you maybe have a simple 2 page ps that does that?
atze.

%%BeginPageSetup
%
[{