[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #3470: jobs-header.tmpl do no render correctly all variables

Michele Marcionelli michele.marcionelli at math.ethz.ch
Fri Jan 8 08:14:06 PST 2010

For instance whene I browse to http://localhost:631/printers/prt01, the
code <p>{printer_name}</p> in the template file jobs-header.tmpl is not
rendered, so that it produce the result

    {printer_code}

instead of

    /printers/prt01

The consequence of this problem is that when I click on "Show Completed
Jobs" (of the page mentioned above, i.e. where I selected a particular
printer), I get the list of completed jobs of *all* printers instead of
the selected on.

By the way: I tested this on Linux with CUPS 1.4.2 and Mac OS X with CUPS
1.3.11