[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3468: Brother MFC7420 printer using wrong paper size after upgrade

IgnorantGuru jgj7.ignorantguru at mailnull.com
Fri Jan 8 09:14:26 PST 2010

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

I can do so, but Arch recommends reporting this kind of bug upstream unless
it's related to a packaging issue, since Arch doesn't mod stuff much.
Frankly, this is why I rarely bother reporting bugs - they just get
shuffled around and not fixed.  I doubt this one will be fixed (whoever is
responsible) - I mainly posted this report in case someone can use the
workaround I provided.  But I will post it to the Arch package as you
suggest.

Fix Version: Third-party