[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3468: Brother MFC7420 printer using wrong paper size after upgrade

IgnorantGuru jgj7.ignorantguru at mailnull.com
Fri Jan 8 09:36:32 PST 2010

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

Thanks - it may not be cups, but I had to start somewhere.  However, as for
concluding it is a printer driver issue without looking at it, I don't know
if that is the case since this driver has worked fine for so long - seems
like a change in cups or perhaps ghostscript broke the driver's
functionality (as has happened in the past).

Anyway I reported it here...
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17758?project=1&pagenum=3

Fix Version: Third-party