CUPS server error

kavin kavinsiva at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 30 22:20:34 PDT 2010

Hi,

  Thanks to you the problem resolved.I changed the URI CustomUSB://Cannon%20Image%20Runner/CutomCannonJ094400288". Now the job going to the printer properly.There after i have some issue.The usblp driver detects my printer again with following uri usb://Cannon%20Image%20Runner/CutomCannonJ094400288" even i installed the same printer with uri CustomUSB://Cannon%20Image%20Runner/CutomCannonJ094400288".For that i stopped the usblp driver there after i stopped the other usb printer. How do we resolve this one.

Regards