[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3592: Windows SAMBA authentication not working since CUPS 1.4 (OS X 10.6)

Graham Pugh g.r.pugh at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jun 1 08:47:59 PDT 2010

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

Pressing resume doesn't work either - authentication still isn't requested.
 After many hours trying everything out, I found only 2 solutions, either
include the username and password in plain text in the URL, or edit the
printers.conf file manually, as previously stated.  Anyway, thanks, I've
reported it to Apple's Bug Report.

Fix Version: Third-party