PORTAIT and LANDSCAPE printing.

sateesh sateesha at calsoftlabs.com
Tue Jun 22 21:59:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am using Linux, fedora 12 operating system and cups version 1.4.0.
And my printer is not postscript printer we are developing raster driver.
I am printing from OpenOffice document which contains both portrait and landscape images, if I try to give print all, either landscape or portrait images are printing properly but not all.

I am choosing these options in ppd,

*DefaultColorSpace:     RGB
*FileSystem:            False
*LandscapeOrientation:  Plus90
*TTRasterizer:          Type42

In job options for orientation,I am choosing 'Automatic rotation'.

Thanks,
Sateesh.