Extract the data from raster

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Mar 17 21:35:11 PDT 2010

On Mar 17, 2010, at 9:09 PM, kavin wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I have to extract mine data from raster file how do we do that one. and also i seen the raster format there 0-63 bytes contains the Media class string likewise where will be my data available in raster.And in struct cups_page_header2_s structure i seen the one element char cupsString[16][64]; what is the use of that one. suppose i am reading what will be there inside the cupsString;

See:

    http://localhost:631/help/api-raster.html
    http://localhost:631/help/raster-driver.html

Basically, you read the page header using the cupsRasterReadHeader2 function. You control what goes into the page header using the appropriate invocation code in your PPD file.  The above documents should help you get started.