unable to see the job in printer queue

akbar akbarbasha at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Mar 23 00:06:58 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have 3 leopard mac machines with lpd printer configuration.

Whener I give print I am able to see the print job in printer queue in two machines and it is printing but in one machine I am not able to see the print jobs in printer queue and print job is printing because Printer queue is not displaying the job in the queue but print job is going to printer
and printing.

I am checking Log & history of printer queue, nothing displayed.

I want to hold the newly arrived job and i have to release the job without pausing the printer.

Can Any body tell me how can I make my printer queue to display the job in the queue .I should not pause the printer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Akbar