[cups.bugs] pstopdf problem

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sun May 30 20:36:47 PDT 2010

pstopdf is part of Ghostscript. As for CUPS not removing files from /tmp, it won't (by design) since it doesn't own /tmp, but it *will* remove files from its own temporary directory (usually /var/spool/cups/tmp).

As for removing them, you should be able to do so safely as long as the file isn't being used for an active job.