print alignment problem

Manfred Wilner mwilner at zebra.com
Fri Nov 19 08:24:51 PST 2010

I have a small formfactor printer (2.13 inch and 3.15 inch) and I have a problem with the smaller width being out of alignment.
The printer is center aligned and detects the media that is used.
The 3.15 inch is properly aligned with left and right margin but the 2.13 inch is shifted to the left side and text is cut off.

Is this a problem in CUPS or can I tell the driver to align correctly?
I am using PageSize, PageRegion, PageDimension and ImageableArea in the PPD to set the proper page dimesion.

Any help is much appreciated.

\Manfred