Haiku CUPS bounty

Karl vom Dorff bounties at haikuware.com
Wed Sep 15 09:53:43 PDT 2010

I am running a fund raising campaign (a code bounty) to port CUPS to the Haiku OS (Haiku is an open-source implementation of the BeOS).

Bounty: http://haikuware.com/bounties/cupsport
Haiku Website: http://www.haiku-os.org/
BeOS info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeOS

There's over $1000 raised with a target of $2000.

I realize this isn't very much, but the Haiku project is open source and it's hope the developer would see this as a great opportunity (perhaps for their resume?). Haiku gets consistent coverage on tech websites, and has made great progress in the past couple years. That said, the project has a very limited amount of core developers, which is why I'm posting here for help.

If anybody is interested in this bounty, please advise.

Best regards,