[cups.development] [RFE] STR #3678: Canceled jobs remain on web display until scheduler restart

John A. Murdie john at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 10:39:25 PDT 2010

I have job status lines which say 'canceled at date/time' which stay on
display with CUPS 1.4.4 without any 'remove' button, apparently forever -
until the scheduler is restarted. Please may we have a feature which will
remove them after a (short) time, or at least a 'Remove' button.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3678
Version:  -feature