[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3838: Possible problems found by static analysis of code

Jiri Popelka jpopelka at redhat.com
Fri Apr 29 05:58:18 PDT 2011

Hello,

we analyzed the cups code with Coverity Scan.
Coverity is commercial enterprise level tool for
static analysis (analysis based only on compiling of sources,
not based on running of binary) of the code.

As a result I have 8 tiny patches that fix some possible problems like:
not checking return value, memory leaks, sizeof mismatch, unreachable/dead
code.
There's nothing serious and I think none of them can be seen in a normally
running system.

I think they are simple enough but let me know if you need further
explanation to any of them.

I'm attaching them as a tarball but I can also add them one by one if you
want.

Jiri