[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #3893: CUPS 1.4.5 - Unable to create job - Bad job-sheets value "standard"!

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Aug 30 18:29:16 PDT 2011

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

I still can't reproduce here, and I see you are installing in a custom
location - I would check try setting "DataDir" in cupsd.conf to point to
the /opt directory containing the "banners" subdirectory.

However, cups-lpd should not apply banners at all if you use "-o
job-sheets=none,none" in the xinetd/inetd config file.

Fix Version: Unable to Reproduce