[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #3950: Can't print lots of images from Firefox/Gimp/Okular

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:38:04 PST 2011

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

/etc/cups/cupsd.conf had no mention of FileDevice, so I added it and
restarted cups. I then added a printer with same PPD with path
"file:///tmp/prnt" but every time I try to print to it, there's an error
message:
"Stopping job because the scheduler could not open the output file"
The directory /tmp/prnt is created and permissions are set to 777 (selinux
is off)

Fix Version: Third-party