[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #3998: now, Epson T42wd don't print true blank pages. this happens in duplex mode and in non duplex mode. I tested this in Debian Sid.

Daniel Norte de Moraes danielcheagle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:41:01 PST 2011

now, Epson T42wd don't print true blank pages. this happens in duplex
mode and in non-duplex mode. I tested this in Debian Sid with
three backends dnssd, socket://ip:9100, and with cups-lpd ldp://ip/
 with pdfs.

   The additional problem arising from this is that these blank pages are
taken into consideration by the driver + cups in duplex mode, so the pages
stay upside down with each other, making it useless printing performed in
duplex mode.
Thanks in Advance. and Merry Chistmas!