Lexmark Network Printer

Robert Weir robertdaleweir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 15:40:33 PST 2011

Hi
  I have F14 installed on my computer.  I have been using F12 until recently.  I can setup my Lexmark E120n on the F14 but whenever I send a pri9nt job, even a test printer sheet, I get the following error. -->
Paused - "Destination printer does not exist!"
 I have looked at the cups logs and there is no specific error showing but my prints never print.  The are queued up but never print. I have had no problems such as this with F12 and I am wondering why it seems to have a problem now?
 Thanks for any help you may be able to provide...
Robert