Unable to copy the PPD file

Hiroshi TAKENAKA hiro-takenaka_50 at gem.hi-ho.ne.jp
Tue Jan 11 16:48:43 PST 2011

Hello,
I posted the same message as follows to gimp-print developer ML
and I told that I seems not to have development package of CUPS.
This means that stable version CUPS is unable to copy the new PPD
files in tne development package of gutenprint, I think.
Now new r9449 is up to the download site.
According to the change log, the Native Avahi support doesn't seem
to be applied the new svn release.
Where can I get the Native Avahi support to the new svn release r9449.

Best regards,
Hiroshi