[cups.development] _cupsLangPrintf do not output anything

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Jan 25 11:26:01 PST 2011

On Jan 17, 2011, at 10:04 PM, bui wrote:
> Below is the output when I run test commands on the ARM platform

All of this looks like what I would expect if you do not have source installed on your ARM system (which is used by the various test programs).  There are no errors from the standalone tests, so that at least hints this is not a compiler issue...

Have you verified that all of the required data files are installed (/usr/share/cups/*) on the ARM system?