[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3854: When going from page 1 to page 2 on printers tab, order of printers gets reversed

Paul Conklin paul.conklin at cerner.com
Wed Jul 6 16:22:38 PDT 2011

I think I fixed this one if you want to move it into the pipelines

i compared the code for Jobs (works) to Printers (doesn't work) and found
if i added this:
cgiSetVariable("ORDER", ascending ? "asc" : "dec");
to cgi-bin/printers.c right before the if (ascending) it resolved the
issue and maintained either asc or desc (whichever is selected) or
defaults to asc.  Probably need to be done to classes.c as well.