[cups.development] Implicite Class for a SAP System

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jul 18 09:51:17 PDT 2011

LPD won't support implicit classes, however if you have a local cupsd running it can either supply an implicit or hard-wired class queue you can use that point to the different remote queues.

(the SAP System would then just be a regular CUPS client, and the servers would just need to share their printers...)