[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #3848: Causing HP Laserjet 1022n to lock up after printing

Andrew Walker andrew.walker27 at ntlworld.com
Thu May 26 06:12:35 PDT 2011

I have a HP Laserjet 1022n on my network. I can print one page successfully
but on printing a second page I just get a locked up printer with a
flashing led. If I turn the printer off and on again, stop cupsd and
restart it I can print another page before it locks up again and so on.
I'm running Gentoo Linux. All other printers work correctly, just the
1022n causes a problem. I'm using hplip-3.11.5 in case this is the
culprit.