[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3975: zebra s600 delays between pages

Dobai Balint dpblnt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:34:53 PST 2011

Exactly,
the truth is my test environment looks like this: i had the ppd installed
on a print server, which is also an ltsp terminal server, and the printer
is connected to a terminal running lp_server(the ltsp print daemon, which
receives printing over tcp and prints it on usb/lpt).  So here the lag can
be a bit longer than on a simple local printing environment.
But if this network printing situation causes my problem, I'm willing to
deploy a single machine for this task out of the ltsp system.