Modify raster driver - print job completes, but dosent print

dustin drange at touchpaydirect.com
Fri Aug 24 14:29:52 PDT 2012

I have an issue with my rastertozebrakiosk.c driver for my zebra ttp2030 printer. At least I think that file is the culprit...

The issue I am seeing is the job is set to "Completed" even if it is not completed. If there is a paper jam or out of paper, the job will still say completed. The only time it will stay in the queue is when the printer is unplugged from the computer.

I am hoping that if I modify the rastertozebrakiosk.c file that I will get the results I want. Only problem is, I really dont know what command or where I should put it.

I am hoping that someone who develops these raster files could easily help me out, I am willing for trial and error, I would just like to know where to start, or if this would even do what I expect it to do.

Thank you for any help!