[cups.development] options to print a multiple page TIFF

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 25 21:25:17 PDT 2012

Hi people!
I am trying to print with cups a multiple page TIFF, through it's API.

What "options" do I have to add, that the TIFF file is scaled to A4 and
printed from the first to the last page?!
Currently I am coding in python, which is a wrapper to the CUPS API. So
far, I added to the print method the option: "media:A4 and
'fit-to-page':True". When I do this, only the 1st page of all pages is
printed out properly.
Any ideas?! I would kindly thank you for any advise!

Tamer