Porting Cups to an embedded platform (Linux)

tirant tirantloblanc77 at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 27 07:22:42 PDT 2012

Thanks Michael,

You are really helpful, as my experience with printing systems is very limited. We are currently using p910nd as our print system against /dev/usb/lp0 for the USB printer.

The Windows Client would have the driver already installed. Do you think would it be enough to redirect the file received from the client to /dev/usb/lp0? Or will we need another user space application to make it work?