[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #4028: commandtops not robust against broken PostScript in PPD file

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:30:37 PST 2012

Helge, I would appreciate very much if you could make an error handler
replacement. What I would like to have returned by the PostScript
interpreter is at least a ":" (this character is not in any choice name as
it is a delimiter in PPD files), better a string starting with a ":" and
the error message right afterwards.

Could you make a patch for filter/commandtops.c or at least post here what
has to get sent before the query code and what after the query code. Thanks
in advance.